We use your generous donations to purchase feed, provide shelter and medical attention, to pay for services of a farrier and for materials that keep their stalls safe as well as the pastures they play in.
Please choose your tax-deductible donation amount.
Sponsor an Equine
You can sponsor all of the equines collectively or choose to sponsor one specific equine here at Heaven Can Wait.
Should you decide to sponsor an equine, either for yourself, or as a gift for a horse lover who has everything, you will receive a certificate of sponsorship with a picture of and the opportunity to come visit and spend some time with the sponsored equine.
Your tax-deductible contribution will help Heaven Can Wait meet your financial needs to maintain the equines in the best health and environment they richly deserve.
Please also consider volunteering your time.
The following is a list of items and their costs to give you an idea of what it costs financially to care for our horses each month:
- Hay, senior feed, supplements and bedding per equine, per year: $1,400.00
- Hoof trim for one equine every 8 weeks: $45.00
- Front shoes for therapeutic purposes per equine every 8 weeks: $100.00
- A dental check/floating per equine at least once if not twice a year: $80.00
- Yearly vaccines per equine: $150.00